Monday, May 9, 2011

The Cozy Project

One of my friends and co-workers, Jen, came to work quite a while ago with the cutest little coffee cozy on her Starbucks cup. Turns out she made it. Almost immediately all of us at work convinced her that she needed to make them in mass and sell them because they were just too stinkin' cute. Thus, The Cozy Project was born! Please check out her Etsy store.

I already own two cozies. I just got this one last week and I LOVE IT! I am slightly obsessed with birds these days and just couldn't pass this one up!


And of course, I have to represent my team! She also has them for that other team, too.


And here are some of my favorites.




I think that this is the perfect gift for anyone. Can you imagine unwrapping one of these, along with a Starbucks or DutchBros gift card? I would be so happy! It's great for the envoironment, and we're all about reducing our carbon footprint these days. Instead of feeling guilty about spending money on coffee, you can feel great about reducing the impact of paper waste on the planet! Right?!
Anyway, check out Jen's Etsy shop, she has tons more cute cozies on there, including some that snap around coffee mugs. Love it!

1 comments:

Jenny P said...

Thanks Dara!! It's fun to see your favorites!!